- “Party Garden” Pattern (Available in class, this includes pattern & supplies listed at the bottom of the list ***)
- Sewing machine in good working order with a zig zag stitch
- Presser feet needed: Applique foot, Free Motion foot, Couching foot Bernina #21, 6 or 39 (if you have one), Gathering foot (not ruffler, but the heirloom gathering foot Bernina #18)
- Tonal fabrics (fat quarters are fine): Background fabric (greens or your choice) Lily (pinks, oranges, reds, whites, etc. your choice) Fence (grays, browns, etc.) Zinnia, Oranges, Pinks, Reds. Leaves (several colors of greens, different from the background green)
- Backing 1/2 Yard
- Quilter’s Dream Fusion Batting (Select is the best choice) Warm and Natural is also fine.
- Quilting threads to match each of the fabric choices (variegated is best!)
- #.05 or .08 Pigma Pen in Brown or Black for writing on the fence fabric
- Pearl Cotton Embroidery threads in green, pink & orange
- Chenille needle size 22 for hand stitching
- 1/4” glass beads for flower centers & small seed beads for spots on lily
- Wire (supplied from instructor for class)
- Small buttons (I dyed Mother of Pearl buttons in Easter Egg dye! optional)
- Rick Rack for edge of quilt (tiny green can be used for stems if you like)
- 1/4” or 1/8” Cotton Cording
- Note: I used Batiks for most all of this Quilt, I think they work best!
***Susan will supply pattern wire, freezer paper, Rayon Ribbon, and Caran D’Ache crayons will be available to use in class. Pearl Cotton Embroidery threads will be available for purchase in class from instructor.
Susan L. Edmonson